- Optical Viewfinder for Sony LCD Monitor
- For Sony FS7, FS7 II & FX9 LCD
- Blocks Extraneous Light
- 2x Magnification, Focusing Diopter
- Flips Open 140° to View from Distance
- -4 to 0 Diopter Range
- Built-In Aluminum Sun Mask
- 2 x Extender Frames
- 2 x Anti-Fog Disks
- Made in the USA
The Z-Finder for Sony FS7, FS7 II & FX9 from Zacuto is an optical viewfinder that uses 2x magnification to turn your camera's LCD monitor into a clear, easy-to-focus viewfinder. Designed specifically for use with the Sony PXW-FS7, FS7 II, or PXW-FX9 LCD, the Z-Finder features a 140° flip-up design and a diopter wheel for focusing. It includes two extender frames for farsighted use and can be used with separately available drop-in diopters for further correction. This finder's large, lightproof eyecup also increases the stability of your handheld footage by adding a point of contact between the camera and your eye.
A built-in aluminum sun mask on the Z-Finder protects your LCD screen from sunlight. One installed and one additional Anti-Fog disks keep your view clear in humid or cold environments.
- Dedicated optical viewfinder for Sony PXW-FS7, FS7 II, or PXW-FX9 LCD
- Flips up 140° to view LCD from distance
- Focusing diopter and two frame extenders
- -4 to 0 diopter range with included extenders
- Use with separately available frames for greater correction
- Built-in aluminum sun mask
- Two anti-fog disks
- Lens cap and dust cover included
|Diopter Range||-4 to 0|
|Dimensions and Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.