- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- For Select Sony Cameras with Bluetooth
- Wireless Camera Control
- Larger Grip with Integrated Controls
- Converts to Tabletop Tripod
- Integrated Shutter/Record and C1 Buttons
- Zoom Toggle Switch
- +80°/-90° Tilting & 360° Rotating Head
- Camera Attaches 1/4"-20 Mount
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Helping to improve shooting stability, the Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip is a convenient tool that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod.
Compatible with select Sony cameras featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this grip offers wireless control over select shooting controls, via built-in shutter release and video record buttons, a zoom rocker switch, and a customizable C1 button.
Beyond serving as just an accessory grip, the grip itself can be splayed into three legs and function as a tripod for hands-free shooting.
The integrated head can tilt upward 80° (40° when setup as a tripod), downward 90°, and rotate 360° for easier positioning.
Additionally, the grip is dust and moisture-resistant to suit its use with select weather-sealed cameras.