- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One AA Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
A compact and weather-resistant option, the Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens from Sony will satisfy nearly all the wide-angle needs of full-frame E-mount shooters.
It also features a constant f/4 aperture for consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range. Ensuring optimal image quality, the lens design incorporates five aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA), three extra-low dispersion elements, and the Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating.
This combination delivers images that are free from aberrations and flare.
For smooth operation, the lens uses a linear autofocus motor and an internal focusing design. Also, it is equipped with Optical SteadyShot to dramatically reduce the effects of camera shake on your images. Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth, rounded bokeh.
|Focal Length||16 to 35mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||107° to 63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.07 x 3.88" / 78 x 98.5 mm|
|Weight||18.27 oz / 518 g|