- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Aspherical and ED Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.1"
- Dual Linear AF Motors, Internal Focus
- Focus Hold Button, AF/MF Switch
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Ultra-Wide Portable Prime
Mixing an ultra-wide field of view with an ultra-sleek design, the Sony FE 24mm f/2.8 G is a portable prime characterized by its smart build and sophisticated G Series optics.
- All lenses prioritize a compact profile with an emphasis on intuitive handling; each features a manual aperture ring along with other tactile controls.
- The three lenses share the same 49mm filter ring diameter.
- Matched aluminum finish with stylish focal length and aperture engravings, both aperture and focusing rings, and matching metal lens hoods.
- Three aspherical elements promote more uniform sharpness across the frame by suppressing spherical aberrations and distortions.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element controls color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Lens measures 1.8" and weighs 5.7 oz, making it a great portable choice that's well-suited to both full-frame and APS-C bodies.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions.
- Fluorine-coated front element is easy to clean and resists dust, moisture, and fingerprints.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.1" / 18 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.7 x 1.8" / 68 x 45 mm|
|Weight||5.7 oz / 162 g|