- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-157.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED & Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Power Zoom Lever; Handycam Technology
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Have all the essential focal lengths covered with this E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens from Sony. Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens offers an extremely versatile 27-157.5mm zoom range and has a constant f/4 aperture for consistency through all focal lengths. Making this lens a great choice for both stills and video is the implementation of a power zoom mechanism and Handycam technology that provides smooth, quiet zooming and focusing. Also, it uses two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements to combat aberrations for crisp, clean images.
On top of these features, the lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to help reduce the effects of camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths. The lens benefits from an internal focus design that ensures that the overall length of the lens does not change during focusing. Additionally, it offers a minimum focus distance of 1.5' and uses a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- A versatile mid-range zoom for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this 18-105mm lens provides a wide-angle to short telephoto 27-157.5mm equivalent focal length that works for anything from vast landscapes to tight portraits to distant subjects.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA), are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- Enjoy smooth zooms ideal for shooting movies with the power zoom mechanism which uses Handycam technology from Sony's well-regarded camcorders.
- An internal focus design contributes to fast autofocus speeds and the minimum focus distance of 1.5' and easier handling as the lens maintains its overall length.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||18 to 105mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 157.5mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||77° to 15°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.07 x 4.33" / 78 x 110 mm|
|Weight||15.06 oz / 427 g|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.