- A-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Focus Hold Button; Rear Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Setting the standard as Sony's flagship normal lens for full-frame A-mount cameras, the Planar T* 50mm f/1.4 ZA SSM Lens delivers outstanding image quality along with excellent handling and performance. Using a Planar design, this lens is able to offer a fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 for shallow depth of field, while two aspherical elements and Zeiss' T* coating ensure contrasty, aberration-free imagery. It also features an SSM AF system for fast, quiet focusing and has a focus hold button for more tactile control over operation. The 50mm's lens barrel is of the highest quality as well, sporting dust and moisture resistance while a nine-blade circular diaphragm helps users capture images with smooth bokeh.
- Based on the Zeiss Planar optical concept, this lens uses a design with eight elements in five groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/1.4 while helping to minimize chromatic aberrations.
- A normal-length prime designed for full-frame A-mount cameras, this 50mm can also be used on APS-C camera systems where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/1.4 maximum aperture allows users to create images with shallow depth of field effects and work in low-light conditions with relative ease.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Super Sonic wave Motor (SSM) autofocus system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and contributes to more natural and intuitive manual focus control. The rear focusing design also helps achieve a close minimum focus distance of 1.5'.
- A focus hold button and focus mode switch are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Lens Mount||Sony A|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.19 x 2.81" / 81.03 x 71.37 mm|
|Weight||18.27 oz / 518 g|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.