- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One ED Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.3"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Practically distortion-free and featuring a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture, this Sonnar T* E 24mm f/1.8 ZA Lens from Sony will help APS-C E-mount shooters capture difficult scenes with ease.
Offering a 36mm equivalent focal length, this lens is a common choice for street, interiors, landscapes, and general photography.
Also, thanks to the use of one extra-low dispersion element, two aspherical elements, and the Zeiss T* coating, shooters will enjoy images free from aberrations and flare.
Operation is speedy as well due to the use of a fast and silent linear autofocus motor and an internal focus design, which permits focusing as close as 6.3" for close ups with a 0.25x magnification.
Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth, round bokeh.
- Based on the Zeiss Sonnar optical concept, this lens uses a design with eight elements in seven groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/1.8 while simultaneously reducing flare and improving contrast.
- A wide-angle prime designed for APS-C Sony E-mount cameras, this 24mm lens will provide an equivalent focal length of 36mm. It can also be used on full-frame E-mount cameras in APS-C mode.
- The f/1.8 maximum aperture allows users to create images with shallow depth of field and work in low-light conditions with relative ease.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- The advanced optical design permits a minimum focus distance of just 6.3" for a maximum magnification of 0.25x, allowing shooter to capture sharp close ups.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|24mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 36mm)
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|6.3" / 16 cm
|8 Elements in 7 Groups
|49 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|2.48 x 2.58" / 62.99 x 65.53 mm
|7.94 oz / 225 g