- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
About 70% of the size of a normal V-mount battery, given its highly integrated design which takes up less space, making it lighter and more portable! Built-in highly integrated BMS chip takes up less space while supporting varied fast-charging protocols and bi-directional 45W (Max) USB-C PD fast charging!
Its customized intelligent BMS system ensures faster and safer charging by providing multiple protections against over-current / short-circuit / over-temperature / over-voltage etc.
Made of PC heat-resistant and fireproof material, provides safe protection while charging.
Such interfaces as USB-A / USB-C / D-tap / DC 8V / DC 12V / V Mount are also included for efficient charging / powering of camera / camcorder / monitor / wireless video transmitter / video light / mobile phone / laptop etc. without using a V-mount plate to convert!
The BMS chip has a 16bit ADC / power meter algorithm, together with an MCU and an OLED digital display for you to keep track of the battery's status at all times.
Features built-in 3500mAh high-capacity per lithium battery pack, provide high-rate charge & discharge, excellent cycle performance and powerful output while adding less weight to the camera setup.
Built-in premium high-performance battery (no inflated capacity), which are rechargeable and stable, meet MSDS / UN38.3 / IEC62133 / UL2054 / UL62368 and other internationally recognized standards, allowing you to capture every moment without burden!
Capacity - 14.8V 3.4Ah 50Wh
Rated Power - Discharge: 50W Charge: 45W
V Mount / D-TAP Input - 5A (Max)
V Mount / D-TAP Output - 14.8V / 12A (Max)
USB-C Input/Output - Max Input/Output 45W
DC1 Output - 8V / Max3A
DC2 Output - 12V / Max3A
Optional Charging Method - 16.8V D-TAP charger, USB-C charger such as GaN charger with PD fast charging tech (up to 45W)
- Please keep it clean, dry area, and away from corrosive substances to reduce the risk of short circuits.
- Please check its battery life regularly in case you need it anytime anywhere.
- If the battery is left unused for a long time, please charge it to about 70% every three months and put it in a dry and ventilated environment for a longer lifespan.
- Working temperature: -10℃- 45℃ (14℉ - 113℉)
- It is normal for the battery to heat up slightly during charging or using.
- When using the D-TAP connector, please distinguish the positive and negative terminals, and do not reverse the battery.
- It’s normal that for long time storage the battery will lose some power cause it has self-consumption.
- Do not exceed its rated output when powering up other devices.
- Keep it away from water or fire when using.
- Please avoid dropping or crushing.
1x VB50 Mini V-Mount Battery
1x User Manual