- Supports 13.2 Pounds
- Fixed Spring Counterbalance
- Variable Tilt Drag
- Fixed Pan Drag
- Independent Pan and Tilt Locks
- Quick Release Plate Safety Lock
- Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Plate
- 2 x Bubble Levels
- Flat Base
The Sirui VH-10 Fluid Video Head, pronounced Soo-Ray, the VH-10 is a precision-machined aluminum video head that supports up to 13.2 pounds. It features a fixed spring counterbalance that helps bring the head to a neutral position and variable tilt drag with 0 drag for fast tilt positioning; pan drag is preset and fixed. The pan and tilt locks allow you to set a shot, and lock off the head so it doesn't move, for lock-off shots.
The Manfrotto compatible sliding Quick Release (QR) plate helps to balance your camera, and the head comes with a safety lock for the QR plate. The head features 2 x bubble levels, and the VH-10 Video Head can be mounted to available ball adapters, tripods, and other camera supports, not included, via the 3/8" threaded female receiver on the flat base.
- Precision machining and forged aircraft aluminum body provides a rugged, reliable head that weighs less than two pounds.
- The fixed spring counterbalance works to return the fluid head to its neutral position.
- Individual pan and tilt locks allow you to lock one axis without affecting the movement of the other.
- The VH-10 head can be mounted on available flat base tripod legs. Available adapters, not included, allow you to mount the fluid head to tripods with a 75mm bowl.
|Load Capacity||13.2 lb (6 kg)|
|Tripod Fitting||Flat base with 3/8"-16 threaded female mounting hole|
|Counterbalance||Fixed: 4.4 lb (2 kg)|
|Leveling Bubble||2 x bubble levels|
|Dimensions||14.4 x 5.7 x 3.7" (365 x 145 x 95 mm)|
|Weight||1.98 lb (0.9 kg)|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.