- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Max Height: 61.4"
- Closed Length: 15.6"
- Sections: 6
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw
- Retractable Spiked Foot
The Sirui P-326 Carbon Fiber Monopod is an extremely lightweight camera support that's ideal for mobile operation with a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or a compact camcorder.
For some situations, such as tourist locations where tripod use is prohibited, a monopod is the perfect way to fly under the radar but still ensure steady shots.
Composed of 8x carbon fiber, the six-section P-326 weighs just 0.9 lb and folds down to 15.6", so the monopod is an ideal travel companion – compact, very lightweight, and ready to be set up quickly & easily.
Extremely sturdy, the monopod supports loads up to 22 lb. Via twist locks, its five leg stages extend to a generous working height of 61.4", for comfortable eye-level operation for most users.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of virtually any camera, camcorder, or head
- Durable silicone twist locks enable fast leg-stage extension and prevent inadvertent collapse
- Foam grip for comfortable, secure operation and mitigation of extremely cold temperatures
- Wrist strap for security in case the operator's grip slips
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male, 3/8"-16 Male|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Diameter||1.26" / 32 mm (Maximum)|
|Monopod Foot Features||Retractable, Spiked|
|Load Capacity||22 lb / 10 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||61.4" / 156 cm|
|Folded Length||15.6" / 39.5 cm|
|Weight||0.9 lb / 0.4 kg|