- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Max Height: 60.6"
- Closed Length: 15"
- Sections: 6
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw
The Sirui P-306 Aluminum Monopod is a lightweight camera support that's ideal for extremely mobile operation with a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. For some situations, such as tourist locations where tripod use is prohibited, a monopod is the perfect way to fly under the radar but still ensure steady shots.
The six-section P-306 weighs just 1.1 lb and folds down to 15", so the monopod is an ideal travel companion – compact, lightweight, and ready to be set up quickly & easily. Extremely sturdy, the monopod supports loads up to 17.6 lb. Its five leg stages extend to a generous working height of 60.6", for comfortable eye-level operation for most users.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of virtually any camera, camcorder, or head
- Durable silicone rubber twist locks enable fast leg-stage extension and prevent inadvertent collapse
- Foam grip for comfortable, secure operation and mitigation of extremely cold temperatures
- Wrist strap for security in case the operator's grip slips
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male, 3/8"-16 Male|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Diameter||1.26" / 32 mm (Maximum)|
|Load Capacity||17.6 lb / 8 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||60.6" / 154 cm|
|Folded Length||15.0" / 38.0 cm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 0.5 kg|