- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- For Video/Film, Theater & Broadcasting
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- Compatible LEMO Transmitter List Below
- Sweat-Resistant Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Resists Contact and Rustling Noise
- Tiny Size Is Easy to Conceal
- Requires 7.5V Power
- Includes Frequency-Adjustment Caps
The beige Sennheiser MKE 2 is a tough, subminiature lavalier microphone renowned for its dependable performance among industry professionals, including broadcast and field audio engineers, theater performers, presenters, and film/video crews.
The mic’s dual-diaphragm design resists sweat and moisture, while the tiny size offers a discreet appearance that’s easy to conceal—even resisting contact and rustling noise when hidden in clothing and costumes.
With its wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range and ability to handle up to 142 dB SPL, the MKE 2 lav provides clear, intelligible reproduction of speech, dialog, and vocals.
The microphone's omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from 360° around the capsule, helping to deliver consistent levels, even when the talent turns away from the mic capsule.
The MKE 2 is available with a variety of connectors to accommodate wireless transmitters and other compatible equipment.
This model features a 3-pin LEMO connector wired for Sennheiser transmitters. Two frequency caps are supplied, allowing you to tailor the high-end frequency response depending on the application.
3-Pin LEMO Connector
Sennheiser: Works with Sennheiser transmitters equipped with a 3-pin LEMO connector, including the following models: SK 50, SK 250, SK 6000, SK 9000, SK 2000, and SK 5212.
- Third-Party Devices: The MKE 2 will work with many third-party wireless transmitters and portable audio recorders that are equipped to supply 7.5V through a 3-pin LEMO connector with a Sennheiser wiring configuration.
Subminiature Size with a Quiet, Dependable Cable
Ample Headroom for Loud Vocals
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Wide Frequency Response
|Capsule||1 x Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL (1 kHz)|
|Equivalent Noise Level||26 dB A-Weighted
39 dB CCIR
|Output Connectors||1 x LEMO 3-Pin Female|
|Cable Length||5.25' / 1.6 m|
|Operating Voltage||7.5 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||250 µA|
|Weight||0.6 oz / 17 g|