- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Connects Two Mono Outs to a Stereo Input
- 2 TRS Plugs for Microphones/Receivers
- TRS Plug for Camera Input
- Keeps Input Sources on Separate Channels
- Right-Angle 3.5mm Male Connectors
The 10.9" long Rode SC11 is a TRS Y-splitter cable designed for connecting the mono outputs of two devices such as camera-mount microphones or wireless receivers to the stereo input of a mirrorless camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
It is wired to send each connected source to a separate channel rather than summing them to mono.
It features two right-angle 3.5mm TRS plugs for your mics/receivers and one right-angle plug for your camera input.
The SC11 can be paired with the separately available Rode DCS-1 dual cold shoe mount to create a straightforward and effective solution for mounting and cabling two mics or receivers atop your camera.
- High-quality shielded cable
- 10.9" overall length
- 6" memory cable section
- 3.8" flex cable section
- Black end records to the left channel, red end records to the right
- Compatible with the cable management slots in the Rode SM7-R and DCS-1 mounts
|Connector 1||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Right-Angled|
|Connector 2||2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Right-Angled|
|Cable Length||10.94" / 27.8 cm|
|Weight||0.42 oz / 12 g|