- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Designed for Podcasting and Streaming
- Works with Computers and Tablets
- 4 Mics at Once Max via Connect Software
- Built-In Pop Filter & Isolation Stand
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack with Volume Control
- Cardioid Polar Pattern for Room Noise
- High-Quality 48 kHz / 24-bit Recording
- Bus-Powered from Computer or Tablet
- No Drivers Required for Operation
- Stand, USB Cable & Thread Included
Record high-quality podcasts or stream sterling audio with the RODE NT-USB Mini, a USB microphone that punches above its class in terms of sound, reliability, and ease of use.
Whether you're recording content on a computer or a tablet, this USB microphone can ensure a professional sound, as its capsule is specifically tuned for the spoken word, and its construction is tailored to provide as little handling noise as possible.
Plus, with free RODE Connect software, you can simultaneously use up to four NT-USB Mini mics with a single Mac/Windows computer and unlock special features optimized for podcasting.
The RODE NT-USB Mini will allow you to record audio straight to your computer over USB, foregoing the usual audio interface, mixer, or high-priced recording equipment.
It will do so while minimizing noise in the room, thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, which naturally focuses audio spoken directly into the mic while tamping down any sound to the back or sides.
Requiring no special drivers to download—and filtering out vocal plosives with an internal windscreen—the mic will enable you to capture a clean recording, one that sounds professional right out of the gate.
Designed for the Spoken Word
Works with Your Setup
Thoughtful Appointments for Everyday Use
Cardioid Polar Pattern for the Untreated Room
Built-In 3.5mm Headphone Jack and Volume Dial
High-Quality Audio Capture
USB Connection Right Out of the Box
Up to Four Mics for Panel Podcasts
- Unlock the True Potential of the NT-USB Mini: RODE Connect unlocks access to the NT-USB Mini’s in-built compressor, noise gate, and legendary APHEX Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors.
Activated with a single click, each processor is optimized for the NT-USB Mini and will deliver an extra level of professional shine to your recordings.
- Podcast the Easy Way: Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single Mac or PC without the need for complex routing or complicated software.
Featuring an intuitive, fully featured recording interface, virtual channels for connecting remote guests, and automatic mix-minus on each channel for crystal-clear, echo-free communication, this is the easiest way to make a professional podcast.
- Stream like a Pro: Together with the NT-USB Mini, RODE Connect is a powerful solution for streamers and gamers who want to simplify their audio setup.
Offering streamlined control over microphone audio and external applications, plus dedicated output controls for streaming apps like OBS or Xsplit, setting up livestream audio has never been easier.
Optional Color-Coding Package
|Podcast, Web-Streaming, Recording to Mobile Device
|Intended Sound Sources
|1 x Electret Condenser
|1 x Single LED (Power)
1 x Single LED (Status)
20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Cardioid: 121 dB SPL (1% THD)
|Output Connectors (Analog)
|Output Connectors (Digital)
|1 x USB Type-C Female (on Mic)
|1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
|Digital Signal Processing
|Compressor, EQ (via Software)
|Operating System Support
|Windows, macOS/OS X
|USB (Interface Unspecified)
|ø: 3.52 x H: 5.59 x W: 2.15" / ø: 89.3 x H: 141.9 x W: 54.5 mm (Base, Microphone)
ø: 3.52 x H: 0.46" / ø: 89.3 x H: 11.6 mm (Base)
|1.29 lb / 585 g (Microphone, Stand)