- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
The Hardigg iM2720 Storm Trak Case without Foam (Black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight.
There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case.
Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress.
The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability.
It is carried by three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, lightweight retractable, telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has an empty interior.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport.
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall