The Pelican 1550 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, chemical-resistant, corrosion, and dustproof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements.
It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer for strength and durability.
It includes a 0.25" neoprene O-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The case has a comfortable rubber overmolded handle.
The 1550 case has the following certificates: IP67 (Ingress Protection) = 1-meter submersion for 30 minutes, MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), Defense Standard 81-41/STANAG4280 and ATA 300 specifications for transit cases.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, chemical-resistant, corrosion, and dustproof case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer polypropylene and an open-cell core with solid wall design, which makes the case strong and lightweight
- Easy-open double-throw latches with padlock protectors
- 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene O-ring seal
- Comfortable rubber overmolded handle
- Automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature
1550 Case Certificates
- IP67 (Ingress Protection) = 1-meter submersion for 30 minutes
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), Defense Standard 81-41/STANAG4280
- ATA 300 specifications for transit cases
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions||20.6 x 17.2 x 8.4" / 52.32 x 43.69 x 21.34 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||18.6 x 14.2 x 7.7" / 47.2 x 36.1 x 19.6 cm|
|Base Depth||5.87" / 14.91 cm|
|Lid Depth||1.75" / 4.45 cm|
|Interior Cubic Volume||1.18 ft³ / 0.0333 m³|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||69.9 lb / 31.7 kg|
|Weight||11.9 lb / 5.3 kg|