- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- Three-Piece Foam Set is Included
- ABS Double Throw Latches
- Built-In Purge Valve
- Front Large Folding Haul Handle
- Large Side Folding Haul Handles
- Retractable Extension Handle
- Polyurethane Wheels with SS Bearings
The black Pelican 1510TP Carry-On Case with TrekPak Divider System is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of an ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has a hinged case with double ABS latches that seal perfectly, and padlock protectors that provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The 1510TP comes with long side handles, a long front handle, retractable extension handle, and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The case meets current FAA requirements for carry-on luggage.
Besides being lighter than traditional padded dividers, the TrekPak Divider System uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins, and an easy-to-use cutting tool. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections, and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. Extra divider material is included for occasions where your equipment requirements vary. The 7/16" thick divider sections are made of waterproof, closed-cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel that resists tearing and shredding. The TrekPak is combined with a 1" bottom foam and lid foam to give your gear 360-degree protection.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-proof case
- TrekPak insert with two perimeter pieces, two 15" dividers, one 23" divider, cutter tool, 20 pins with 20 red pull tabs, plus a top and bottom foam piece.
- Made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating of 10° to 210°F
- Front large folding haul handle
- Large side folding haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
|Carry/Transport Options||Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Top Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions||22 x 13.8 x 9" / 55.9 x 35.1 x 22.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||19.8 x 11 x 7.6" / 50.3 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||64.2 lb / 29.1 kg|
|Weight||13.6 lb / 6.2 kg|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.