- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One UED Element, Three ED Elements
- One Aspherical Element, One UHR Element
- Dual AF System: Linear & Stepping Motors
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Covering a versatile and popular range of focal lengths, the Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S. from Panasonic is an L-mount telephoto zoom featuring an f/4 constant maximum aperture.
A sophisticated optical design is employed, which incorporates a series of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements, to control a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion for sharp, clear, well-corrected imagery throughout the zoom range.
Complementing the optics is a unique double focus system, which utilizes both a linear motor and a stepping motor, to provide especially fast and precise focusing performance.
Additionally, an Optical Image Stabilizer reduces the effects of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and the lens sports a weather-sealed design for use in harsh conditions.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element and one ultra-high refractive index element help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- One ultra extra-low dispersion element and three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- A double focus system employs both a linear motor and a stepping motor to deliver impressively fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance.
- Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 functions for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Angle of View||34° to 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.02' / 92 cm|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.32 x 7.05" / 84.4 x 179 mm|
|Weight||2.17 lb / 985 g|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.