- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Dual AF System: Linear & Stepping Motors
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Combining impressive speed and optics, the Panasonic Lumix S PRO 50mm f/1.4 is a sophisticated normal-length prime for L-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens excels in low-light conditions and also affords improved control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements, which reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. Complementing the optics is a unique double focus system, which utilizes both a linear motor and a stepping motor, to provide especially fast and precise focusing performance. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm helps to achieve smooth, pleasing bokeh and the lens also sports a weather-sealed design for working in harsh conditions.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however it can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- A double focus system employs both a linear motor and a stepping motor to deliver impressively fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance.
- Manual focus clutch allows you to simply push or pull the focusing range to quickly switch between AF and MF focusing modes.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.44' / 44 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.54 x 5.12" / 90 x 130 mm|
|Weight||2.1 lb / 955 g|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.