Orca Bags designed their Traveler Onboard Rolling Suitcase to get you to your destination without the extra stress of having to dig for your electronics at TSA screening or deal with finding a charging station to send a text or email before your flight.
The bag features a large padded external pocket that can accommodate a 17" laptop, two slip pockets for your phone and documents, and a USB port that allows you to plug in your portable battery pack, keep it secured in your bag, and gives you the ability to charge your phone or tablet quickly and easily. An aluminum trolley system features an extending handle and two rollerblade-style wheels to get you through the airport or city streets with ease. The interior is split in half with storage compartments on the the base and lid for your gear. Mesh flaps and elastic straps secure everything in place and mesh slip pockets provide additional storage and organization for smaller stuff.
- Aluminum trolley system with large rollerblade wheels and extendable handle
- Padded external 17" laptop compartment allows users to get to it quickly for TSA airport security
- Pocket with USB port allows you to keep your portable charger inside the bag and simply charge your phone/devices directly from the bag
- Two External pockets to store smartphone and passport
- Large full-zipper wraps around bag on 3-sides for full access to interior
- Two padded carry handles, one on the side and the other on top
- Name tag
- 21.5 x 15.8 x 10"
- Storage compartments on the base and lid
- Zippered mesh dividers help organize gear and clothing
- Elastic straps secure items in place to avoid shifting
- Mesh slip pockets offer more organization
- Internal dimensions: 20.5 x 14.5 x 8.5"