- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- 64x Filter Factor, 6-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Reduce Shutter Speeds
- Widen Apertures
- Neutral Results, Visible, & IR Spectrums
- NiSi HUC Nano Coating
- Optical Glass Construction
- Slim, Alimunim-Alloy Filter Ring
- 95mm Front Filter Threads
- Plastic Case
The NiSi 95mm HUC PRO Nano IRND 1.8 Filter is an ND filter with a 64x filter factor that provides a 6-stop exposure reduction. Its 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, color casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times. To provide a high level of neutrality across the visible and infrared spectrums in order to eliminate color casts and ensure cleaner, truer blacks when using the NiSi 95mm HUC PRO Nano IRND 1.8 Filter, one layer of NiSi HUC Nano Coating is applied to each of this filter's surfaces. The HUC Nano coating associated with this filter provides enhanced protection to the filter's substrate and results in a more improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
This NiSi 95mm HUC PRO Nano IRND 1.8 Filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. It also features a slim and durable aluminum alloy filter ring that minimizes the potential for vignetting while remaining lightweight.
- 1.8 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Each surface includes one layer of NiSi HUC Nano Coating that attenuates infrared light as well as visible wavelengths, to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times.
- HUC Nano coating provides enhanced protection to the filter's substrate and results in a more improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Slim and durable aluminum alloy filter ring that minimizes the potential for vignetting while remaining lightweight.
- Side knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- 95mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Solid ND with IR Attenuation|
|Circular Size||95 mm Filter Thread|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||95 mm|