- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- 128GB Capacity
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
The 128GB Professional 2000x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Lexar features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 260 MB/s. Thanks to its V90 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 90 MB/s.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins, and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most Lexar media, this memory card is able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. Should the card become compromised, users in the Americas will benefit from a limited lifetime warranty, while those in Germany and regions not recognizing the lifetime warranty will benefit from a limited 10-year warranty.
- A large storage capacity of up to 128GB lets you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed performance-leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a data read speed up to 2000x (300 MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning Full HD 1080p, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V90|
|Read Speed||Maximum: 300 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Maximum: 260 MB/s
Minimum: 90 MB/s
|Operating Temperature||32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.