- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Wirelessly Monitor Video from up to 450'
- Transmitter & Receiver Mode Switching
- 5.5" Touchscreen Display
- Transmit/Receive up to 4K30 Video
- SDI Input, HDMI Input & Output
- Presets & USB Type-C 3D LUT Import
- High 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- Low 0.08s Latency, Smart Channel Scan
- DC Power Input & Output
- Built-In L-Series Battery Plate
Transmit, receive, and monitor high-quality wireless video transmissions using this compact Mars M1 5.5" Wireless Transceiver Monitor from Hollyland.
The Mars M1 features a 5.5" touchscreen display that provides a sharp resolution and 1000 cd/m² brightness for follow focus and director's monitoring applications.
Its built-in wireless transmitter and receiver allow you to send and receive video between M1 units or as well as to/from the Mars 400S Pro, Mars 300 Pro, and Mars 4K wireless transmitters/receivers at a distance of up to 450'.
You can also monitor video from the M1 on smartphones and tablets running the companion Hollyview app.
The monitor supports up to UHD 4K30 video input via its HDMI input, and it features an HDMI loop output and an SDI input that supports multiple broadcast drop-frame frame rates.
Multiple imaging tools are available using the built-in firmware, including scopes, peaking, and storage of 3D LUTs on the monitor.
It can be powered using its built-in L-series battery plate or via its DC input. It also features a DC power output so you can power your camera or other gear.
- M1 TX to 2 M1 RX
- M1 to M1 RX + 2 apps
- M1 to 4 apps
- M1 TX to 2 Mars 400S Pro or Mars 4K receivers
- Mars 400S Pro or Mars 4K transmitter to M1 + 2 apps