- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
The XF705 4K 1" Sensor XF-HEVC H.265 Pro Camcorder from Canon offers up to UHD 4K60 4:2:2 10-bit capture in a compact, ergonomic form. With both Adobe Premiere Pro 14.0 and Apple Final Cut Pro 10.4.7 now offering H.265/XF-HEVC support, XF705 users can now take advantage of improved compression and reduced bit rates, especially when shooting and finishing in 4K. Designed for easy portability, the XF705 is well suited for documentary, ENG, events, and sports capture. Its 1" CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC DV 6 processors provide high sensitivity and low noise for natural-looking images. Camera features include 1080p rates up to 120 fps, 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 outputs, internal ND filters, and dual XLR audio inputs.
The XF705 incorporates a 15x HD optical zoom with up to 30x Advanced Zoom, a nine-bladed iris for rounded highlights, a 4" touchscreen LCD, and five-axis optical image stabilization. Imaging features include Dual-Pixel Autofocus (DPAF), Wide Dynamic Range Gamma, and both HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and PQ (Perceptual Quantization) HDR recording for impressive latitude. Firmware upgrade version 188.8.131.52 improves the zoom response in both ring and rocker modes, boosts the focus speed while zooming, and adds a vertical filter function to reduce artifacts like moiré and jagged edges.
The camera records to dual SDXC card slots and includes genlock, timecode, Ethernet, and RS-422 ports. On the audio side, the XF705 features four channels of LCPM audio with manual/automatic recording levels, and dual XLR inputs. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control the camera's functions via browser and transfer proxy files. Camera control is also available using the included WL-D6000 remote.
- 1" CMOS sensor captures UHD 4K video up to 60 fps and HD up to 120 fps
- 4:2:2 10-bit recording in the highly efficient H.265/HEVC codec
- Adobe Premiere Pro 14.0 and Apple Final Cut Pro 10.4.7 support for editing with H.265/HEVC files
- The sensor and two DIGIC DV 6 processors produce images with shallow depth of field, high sensitivity, and low noise
- Integrated 15x optical, 30x digital zoom lens with 25.5 to 382.5mm (35mm-equivalent) focal range
- Improved zoom and focusing while zooming, as well as a reduction in artifacts with firmware upgrade v184.108.40.206
- 5-axis optical stabilization with Standard, Dynamic, and Powered modes
- 9-blade iris for attractive bokeh looks
- Manual ND filter wheel with ND 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64 settings
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and PQ (Perceptual Quantization HDR recording for full-color rendition and wide latitude
- Two SDXC memory card slots
- Dual-pixel CMOS autofocus with touch focus on the 4" LCD panel
- Fine-tune gain during simultaneous HDR and SDR recording
- Canon Log 3 offers wide latitude in post-grading
- Wide Dynamic Range with seamless gradations and minimal blown-out highlights
- Rotatable 4.0" LCD touchscreen and 0.46" OLED EVF for accurate viewing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI outputs
- Genlock, SMPTE timecode, Ethernet, and remote ports
- Live IP streaming in H.265 or H.264
- Dual XLR inputs, an internal stereo mic, and a mini-jack input offer up to four channels of audio input
- Compatible with the optional RC-V100 remote controller
- Compact, lightweight design is suited for ENG, documentary, and run-and-gun productions
- Wired and Wi-Fi connectivity for FTP file transfers
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.