- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
Compact live streaming switcher with 4 standards converted 3G-SDI inputs, built in hardware streaming, multiview, USB webcam, DVE, chroma key, media player and ISO recording of all 4 video inputs.
- 4-Channel Live Stream 3G-SDI Switcher
- Program and 4 x Input ISO Recording
- Generates DaVinci Resolve Project
- Live Tally, Stream, and Record Status
- Record Button, Channel Preview Multiview
- 2-Channel Digital Audio Mixer per Source
- 3G-SDI Output, Ethernet ATEM Control
- Media Player, Computer Input Support
- Upstream and Downstream Keyers
- DVE Transition, Chroma/Luma Keyers
The ATEM ATEM SDI Pro ISO Switcher from Blackmagic Design is a four-input live-production switcher with an integrated control panel designed for multi-camera live streaming up to HD video to the internet via Ethernet output.
It features a USB output that allows you to record the program output as well as record the individual 3G-SDI inputs to an external USB drive (not included).
In addition to recording the program stream and individual inputs, the ATEM Mini Pro ISO also records the embedded audio and analog audio inputs, generating a DaVinci Resolve project file of your live stream.
This allows you to take your live production into DaVinci Resolve to make tweaks or adjustments using the source material that is already on your USB drive.
With up to 8 HDMI inputs, depending on the model, you can set up multiple camera angles such as wide shots and close ups of each person in the performance.
Then connect to a computer with a PowerPoint slide show or websites and gaming consoles. All switching is in real time so you can live stream your show to platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and many more!
- Connecting a USB drive to the ATEM Mini Pro ISO's USB port enables capturing the switched program stream, up to four isolated (ISO) recordings of input video, and embedded audio, analog input audio, graphics, and a DaVinci Resolve project file of your switched program
- The device has the same footprint, layout, and connections of the ATEM Mini Pro
- Stream video up to 1080p HD
- Quick stream, on-air, and record buttons
- Hardware encoder so there's no need for additional streaming software
- Control and configure timecode, stream status
- Full support and control features for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Simultaneous USB recording
- Integration with MultiDock for live hard drive switching
- Customize advanced settings with XML files
- Software multiview with program previews, graphics, record status, on-air status, and audio meters
- Program preview input and output buttons
- Tally light control for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Automatic timecode sync for all cameras