- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- High-Quality Audio for Smartphone/Tablet
- Compatible with iPhone and Android
- Works with Many Audio and Video Apps
- Sensitive, Omnidirectional Element
- For Recording Lectures, Speeches, etc.
- Included Windscreen and Lapel Clip
- Gold-Plated, 3.5mm TRRS Connector
- Lightweight, Comfortable, and Ergonomic
The i-Coustics EX-503i Lavalier Microphone electret condenser microphone from Azden is designed to give you studio-quality sound with your smartphone or tablet. Just plug it into the microphone jack for clean, crisp audio.
The EX-503i is perfect for easy, hands-free recording of lectures, speeches, dictation, interviews, and more.
The EX-503i is designed to work with any mobile device with a TRRS headset jack, including iPhone 3/4/5/6, iPad (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 Galaxy Tab 3, and most other Android devices.
Compatible with most of the available audio and video recording apps for Android and iOS devices, the EX-503i improves the quality of your audio.
|Capsule||1 x Electret Condenser|
|Sensitivity||-35 dB at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS (on Attached Cable)|
|Cable Length||4' / 1.2 m|
|Operating Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Mounting||Alligator Clip (Included)|