- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Full-Frame Format E-Mount Cine Lens
- Large T3.1 Aperture
- Detachable Servo Zoom
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Enhanced Hybrid Autofocus, Auto Exposure
- Lag-Free Linear Response Manual Focus
- Eleven-Blade Iris for Smooth Bokeh
- 0.8 MOD Gear, 114mm Front Diameter
- 120° Focus Rotation
- Antireflection Coating to Reduce Flare
If you're looking for a fast and flexible wide-angle cine zoom for your full-frame cinema camera, the flagship FE C 16-35mm T3.1 G E-Mount Lens from Sony features a constant T3.1 aperture with consistent performance throughout its 16 to 35mm zoom range and provides high-quality imagery in low-light conditions. You can operate the zoom manually or use the detachable servo unit to help create dramatic fast or slow zooms with ease. It can also be controlled by the camera's handle or an optional external grip zoom. The FE C 16-35 features a true cine design with its 0.8 MOD gear and 114mm lens diameter to fit standard cine follow focus and matte box rigs.
The optical design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations along with two XA elements and three aspherical elements, which significantly control spherical aberrations for a high degree of image sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Nano AR coating has been applied to limit ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical assets, this lens includes an 11-blade iris to produce smooth, soft-edged bokeh with selective focus imagery. For controlling focus, you can quickly change between AF and MF with a switch. A linear response manual focus allows for responsive, lag-free control for smooth operation. The focus ring provides 120° rotation with fine control, and distance is marked in feet. The switch also features a setting for click stops so you can use tactile feel when focusing. The Enhanced Hybrid autofocus supports phase and contrast detection, and the lens also supports autoexposure as supported on a Sony Cine camera such as the PXW-FX9.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for full-frame E-mount cine cameras, this lens is also compatible with full-frame cinema cameras such as the PXW-FX9.
- The included detachable servo unit provides comfortable fingertip control for smooth, gradual zooms suitable for a slow-moving drama or promotional video. Servo and manual control are switchable by the button on the lens unit, and while set to servo you can control zoom via camera's handle or grip zoom.
- Constant T3.1 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range for working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements and three aspherical elements are incorporated into the optical design and feature superior surface precision for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, and other spherical aberrations.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are featured in the lens design and help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- A Nano AR coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Linear response manual focus and Enhanced Hybrid autofocus offer quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit cine applications.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||16 to 35mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Horizontal Angle of View||Full Frame: 97 to 54°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||From Unspecified Point in Lens: 11.02" / 0.28 m|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch|
|Front Diameter||114 mm|
|Length||5.8" / 14.7 cm|