- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two XA Elements, Three ED Elements
- Nano AR and Fluorine Coatings
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- AF/MF Switch; Internal Focus
- Focus Hold Button
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Combining a favored wide-angle focal length with an especially bright design, the FE 24mm f/1.4 GM from Sony is a fast, versatile lens well-suited to landscape, nature, and street photography. Its wide-but-usable perspective is complemented by the f/1.4 maximum aperture, which excels in low-light conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and two XA (extreme aspherical) elements, which significantly control spherical aberrations for a high degree of image sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Nano AR coating has been applied to limit ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
For controlling focus, a Direct Drive SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) is employed that is quick and quiet, and also lends more responsive control for manual focus operation. The lens also sports a dust- and moisture-sealed design and fluorine-coated front lens element to support shooting in inclement conditions and a dedicated focus hold button, AF/MF switch, and manual aperture ring lend further control while shooting.
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Additionally, these lenses feature robust and intuitive-to-handle physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
- Versatile wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two XA elements are incorporated into the optical design, which features superior surface precision for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other spherical aberrations.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements are featured in the lens design and help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- A Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor AF system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- A focus hold button is present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Fluorine-coated front element resists dust, moisture, and fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.45" / 24 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.97 x 3.64" / 75.4 x 92.4 mm|
|Weight||15.7 oz / 445 g|