- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical and Two UD Elements
- Sub Wavelength Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Floating Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Blending a favored wide-angle focal length with a bright maximum aperture, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM is a Canon L-series lens characterized by a robust physical construction and sophisticated optical design. Two ultra-low dispersion elements help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing while a pair of aspherical elements reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in a variety of lighting conditions. Besides the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions for controlling depth of field. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal floating focus mechanism also helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Wide-angle prime 24mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating internal focusing mechanism helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 9.8" to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.29 x 3.42" / 83.5 x 86.9 mm|
|Weight||1.43 lb / 650 g|