Image Transmitter AI & Focus/Zoom Motor
Adjustable Underslung Grip & Fabric Case
Improved Stability/Responsiveness Sensor
7.3 lb Payload
2.9" Flip-Out Rotating Color Touchscreen
Up to 9-Hour Runtime
iOS/Android Mobile App
Panorama, Time-Lapse & Motion-Lapse
Focus Control Wheel
Rosette Mount with 1/4"-20 Center Thread
The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL-2 Pro Kit includes a wireless image transmitter and a focus/zoom motor, together allowing for a highly comprehensive on-set workflow.
It also comes with an adjustable sling grip handle for underslung mode and a fabric carry case.
The sling grip secures around the main handgrip of the gimbal and can be tilt-adjusted for optimal comfort in varying low-angle, underslung shots.
It can also be used as an additional handgrip for all other operating modes.
The WEEBILL-2 handheld 3-axis gimbal stabilizer, designed slightly larger than its predecessor, supports up to 7.3 lb and features an Infineon sensor that improves stability and responsiveness, allowing for enhanced smooth operation.
It has a built-in 2.9" flip-out color touchscreen display that can be rotated to a desired angle and folded in when not needed. The touchscreen allows you to adjust settings, monitor your shot, and select certain functions, such as panorama, time-lapse, and motion-lapse, without having to resort to the companion mobile app.
A focus control wheel will operate the included lens motor, as well as electronic focus, aperture, and ISO when used with compatible cameras and lenses.
The included mini tripod can be attached to the bottom of the gimbal to function as an extension grip or a stand.
It can also be attached to a dedicated 1/4"-20 thread above the main handgrip of the gimbal for underslung operation, as an alternative to the sling grip handle.
The WEEBILL-2 runs up to 9 hours on the included batteries, which are fully rechargeable in approximately 1.5 hours when using a 15V USB PD fast charger, sold separately.
The iOS/Android mobile app offers features such as balance check, mode switching, and remote camera triggering for photo and video capture.
For remote operation, the mini tripod allows you to set the gimbal down on a flat surface while you stand at a distance and operate the camera from your smartphone or tablet.
- 360° pan rotation
- 340° tilt and roll rotation
- Portrait and landscape modes
- Rosette mount with a 1/4"-20 center thread on the side of the gimbal
- 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Camera control cables included for operating select functions of compatible Canon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras
- Partially foldable for transport and storage
Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL-2 Specs:
- Number of Axes 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range Yaw (Pan): 360°
- Pitch (Tilt): -150 to 190°
- Roll: -260 to 80°
- Load Capacity 7.3 lb / 3.3 kg
- Ports 1 x USB (Unspecified Type)
- Wireless Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Protocol Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery Type 3 x 18650
- Capacity (mAh) 2600 mAh
- Battery Runtime 9 Hours
- Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion
- Operating Voltage 9.8 to 12.6 VDC
- Operating Current 160 to 6000 mA
- Operating Temperature 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C
- Dimensions 13.8 x 8.9 x 5.9" / 35 x 22.5 x 15 cm
- 12.6 x 8.9 x 2.4" / 32 x 22.5 x 6.2 cm (Folded)
- Weight 3.15 lb / 1.43 kg
Payment & Security
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.