- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 70-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- One Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Nano Surface Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Spanning a convenient 70-200mm equivalent focal length range, the Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is a telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Working in conjunction with the versatile portrait-length to telephoto focal length range is a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions as well as affords notable control over depth of field. A pair of extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element are featured within the optical design, to reduce fringing and chromatic aberrations, and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to suppress ghosting and flare for improved contrast and color fidelity. Complementing the advanced optical design, this lens also features a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer, which is compatible with Dual I.S., and a linear autofocus motor that offers quick, quiet, and near-silent focusing performance to suit video and stills applications. Additionally, this 35-100mm lens also sports a dust, splash, and freezeproof physical design to enable working in trying environmental conditions.
- Telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 70-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element combine to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
Focal Length 35 to 100mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 70 to 200mm)
Maximum Aperture f/2.8
Minimum Aperture f/22
Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds
Format Compatibility Micro Four Thirds
Angle of View 34° to 13°
Minimum Focus Distance 2.79' / 85 cm
Maximum Magnification 0.1x
Optical Design 18 Elements in 13 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization Yes
Filter Size 58 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 2.65 x 3.93" / 67.4 x 99.9 mm
Weight 12.59 oz / 357 g