- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- For Broadcast, Film/Video & Presentation
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- For Sennheiser Transmitters with 3.5mm
- Normal Sensitivity Level
- Rugged 5.9' Cable Stays Pliable
- RF Shielded for Digital Wireless
- Water Resistant
- Small Size is Easy to Conceal
- Requires 3 to 10 VDC
- Includes Windscreen, Mount & Clip
The black Sanken COS-11D Omni Lavalier Microphone with Normal Sensitivity and 3.5mm Locking Sennheiser Connector is a subminiature lav mic designed to deliver clear, full-bodied sound and reliable performance, making it a popular choice among industry professionals in broadcast, TV, theater, film, videography, and more.
Engineered to meet the standards of modern digital wireless microphone systems, the COS-11D is RF shielded to eliminate interference issues and ensure a pristine audio signal.
The microphone capsule features a rectangular design that sits vertically, increasing the surface area and allowing this little mic to offer a rich, full sound that outperforms many larger models.
The mic's 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response rolls off extreme low end and provides accurate, transparent audio reproduction with a small presence boost in the 6 kHz area for crisp, intelligible speech.
With a forgiving omnidirectional polar pattern that picks up sound in a 360° pattern, levels stay consistent—even when the subject turns away from the mic.
A water-resistant mesh screen protects against humidity, perspiration, makeup, bad weather, and other potential on-location issues, while the durable cable is also moisture resistant and built to stay soft and pliable, even after extended use.
This version of the COS-11D terminates in a locking 3.5mm connector and is wired for use with Sennheiser transmitters. A metal windscreen, holder clip, rubber mount, and plastic case are included.
Compatible Wireless Transmitters
- Sennheiser: Works with Sennheiser bodypack transmitters equipped with a locking 3.5mm connector, including the Evolution (ew), XSW-D, and SpeechLine (SL) Series
- Also works with many third-party wireless transmitters and portable audio recorders that are equipped to supply 3 to 10 VDC through a locking 3.5mm connector wired for Sennheiser compatibility.
Subminiature Mic with a Big Sound
Normal Headroom for Standard Speech
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Tough, Water-Resistant Construction for Indoor/Outdoor Locations
|Capsule||1 x Electret Condenser|
|Windscreen||Metal Mesh (Included)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||123 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||95 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||66 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||28 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Unbalanced (Lockable)|
|Cable Length||5.9' / 1.8 m|
|Cable Diameter||0.1" / 2.1 mm|
|Operating Voltage||3 to 10 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||0.5 mA|
|Mounting||Alligator Clip, Rubber Body Mount (with Included Hardware)|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.2 x L: 0.6" / ø: 4 x L: 16.1 mm|
|Weight||0.4 oz / 10 g (Microphone)|