- Professionel rådgivning
- Nem og sikker nethandel
- Mulighed for EAN betaling
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- Floating Optical System
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Mixing a short-telephoto focal length with a bright maximum aperture, the EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM is a Canon L-series lens well-suited for portraiture. The impressively fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords a great degree of control over depth of field for isolating subjects and producing desirable selective focus effects. Complementing these qualities is a sophisticated design that includes one aspherical element to suppress spherical aberrations and notable sharpness and clarity, and a floating optical system is used that maintains image quality throughout the focusing range. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting and promote greater contrast and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging attributes, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Short-telephoto, portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- One aspherical element helps to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Floating optical system maintains clarity and sharpness throughout the focusing range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||28° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.12' / 95 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.6 x 3.31" / 91.5 x 84 mm|
|Weight||2.26 lb / 1025 g|